Here are a set of sacred texts authored by a highly evolved being who chooses to stay anonymous. All documents made available here contain sacred verses which are to be solely read for their spiritual richness, depth and for the purpose of gaining awareness and understanding. They are not meant for practice, except under the guidance of a master

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Atharvana Veda - Translations

Dear all, I have started this veda translation as without this veda, the collection will not be complete. This is one of the most misunderstood one among the four vedas too.

I do not know personally how much time it will take for me to finish this entire 20 kantas. But i will try to make this delivered completely at the earliest and that too only with the blessings of the lord.

I just surrender myself to rishi angiras and offer my salutations, and thereby he bestows me with the strength to express the meanings in the various suktas.